9) Rate how much stress you feel on a regular, day-to-day basis?
10) Rate how much stress you feel on a regular, day-to-day basis because of School Coursework?
11) Rate how much stress you feel on a regular, day-to-day basis because of Interpersonal Relationships at School? (Friends, Classmates, Peer Pressure, Bullying, etc)
12) What causes you significant amounts of stress on a regular basis. Choose all that apply. Maximum of 5 choices.
Other Family (excluding parents)
Other Classmates (excluding friends)
Homework / Assignments / Projects
Tests / Quizzes
Procrastination / Leaving things until the last minute
Graduation / Post-Secondary Planning
Self-image / Self-confidence
Language Issues / Working in 2nd Language
13) How do you reduce your stress? Check up to 5.
Social Activities - spend time with friends or family
Relaxation / Meditation
Task Oriented - focus on finishing as many tasks / assignments / projects as possible
Planning - includes time management, scheduling
Studying / Extra Homework / Tutor
School breaks with no homework / studying (Winter, Spring Break)
Prioritize - focus time and energy on "important" classes
Withdraw / Avoidance
Food and Drink (Includes caffeinated drinks)
Drugs or Alcohol (Includes prescription drugs, over the counter drugs, or other drugs)
Video Games / TV / Computer (excluding social media)
Social Media / Phone